An innovative technology company is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Software Developers. RecordPoint is looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas and thrive in a fast-paced, result-focused environment.
- Live and breathe coding?
- Want to work for a fast growing SaaS/Cloud software company with a global reach?
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a high growth product/technology start up?
Then we want to talk to you!
Who we are:
RecordPoint is an innovative and fast growing SaaS/Cloud software company with a global reach. We are backed by one of Australia’s biggest corporate investment banks, featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 (Australia) and have no plans to slow down!
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, RecordPoint is disrupting the Document, Records Management and compliance sector and is making waves through cutting edge innovation with a focus on the Cloud, with a strong track record in on premise and hybrid solutions. RecordPoint is the only Microsoft software partner with a deep, comprehensive Automated Records and Compliance Service delivered to Office 365 customers across the globe.
What you will do
The engineering team at RecordPoint is undertaking a major expansion into new products and services, including a new cloud based service operating within the latest Microsoft technology stack.
We need your help to:
- Create a new product with the next-generation technology
- Keep abreast of technology trends and incorporate new standards and technology into the product
- Contribute to the design and development of innovative products across full Software Development Lifecycle and Microsoft.NET technology stack
- Perform in-depth engineering analysis of product
- Champion continuous integration and automation methodologies
- Actively participate and contribute to our Agile development process
- Provide leadership through coaching and mentoring of junior engineers
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a software engineer role
- Experience with Cloud Technology providers and related technology (Azure / AWS).
- Expert knowledge in hands on development in Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Ability to understand and utilise new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience designing solutions for enterprise applications
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
Interested in Applying?
Please submit your CV and cover letter with title of the position to:
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.