Pricing is based on your business needs. No hidden extras. No per user pricing. No data cap. No platform fees.
- Unlimited seats
- Unlimited records
- Connect to hundreds of essential business systems
- Premium support included
- True SaaS solution
- Electronic and physical records inventory
- Duplicate and redundant, obsolete and trivial (ROT) information detection
- Metadata enrichment
- Inventory reporting dashboard
- Personal identifiable information (PII) signal detection
- Payment card industry (PCI) information signal detection
- Custom signal configuration
- Signal reporting dashboard
Records management features
- Electronic and physical records
- Multi-level file plan
- Retention schedules
- Legal holds/freezes
- Loan management
- Audit trails
- Binary downloads
- Rules-based classification
- Machine Learning (ML) powered classification intelligence
- Disposal at records or aggregation levels
- Disposal approval workflows
General platform features
- Global search and discovery
- Pre-built and customized enterprise-level reporting
- Application programming interface (API) access
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication
- Custom security profiles
- Permission management
- Follow-the-sun support
10 employees or 10,000 employees. It doesn’t matter to us. Our focus is on your information and ensuring you can find, understand and control your data, no matter where it lives.
No data is unknown with RecordPoint. We take the worry out of how many TBs you have and ensure you have a complete data picture so you can take confident action to avoid risk.
Connect all your data sources, not just what’s in Microsoft 365. Choose from thousands of essential business systems to customize the RecordPoint Platform.
[RecordPoint] drastically decreased the risk that we're facing, which was that we had this [legacy] system that wasn't working. We use [RecordPoint] to classify things from any source, accurately.
NAB embarked on its journey to apply stronger governance over its digital records. RecordPoint has been a trusted partner on our journey; responsive to our organization’s product development requirements.
Frequently asked questions
Have another question? Looking for more details?
Reach out to our friendly team who will be happy to help.
We are a 100% cloud delivered platform. There are elements of our platform that can be deployed at the edge depending on the customer’s requirements. Reach out to the RecordPoint team about your organization's specific requirements.
Yes we do. The platform is hosted in data centers residing in four major geographical regions: North America, Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
RecordPoint’s unique connector framework allows you to connect to hundreds of essential business systems your business relies on. These connectors allow you to uncover structured and unstructured data from any source. Speak to our friendly team today about the systems your organizations use.
Yes. The physical records module is included in every subscription plan and helps you manage physical records and digital records together within one automated records management system.
No, RecordPoint licensing is not based on a per-user model. Our licensing models offer unlimited data under management and unrestricted users as a central feature. The primary aim is to provide customers with financial predictability by avoiding the uncertainties associated with consumption-based or per-user pricing models commonly found in the market.