RecordPoint proudly develops cutting-edge technology that enables regulated businesses and government organizations to connect all their data in-place, successfully address security and threat issues, and work in a more collaborative, productive, and secure environment. We continuously push the edge, with a company focus on innovation.
Your development is important to RecordPoint, and our graduate program involves three 4-month rotations working across a variety of teams, ensuring you gain a deep understanding of our company, products, and customers. By the end of the program, you’ll move into a junior position on one of the teams at RecordPoint — over half of our current engineers started out in our graduate program.
- Learn the intracacies of the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and support new features from week one
- Gain experience with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to and benefit from our culture of learning and teaching
- The opportunity to share in our passion for technology and innovation
- Professional development through our mentoring program
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- Plenty of office snacks!
- Graduating with a computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or equivalent degree
- A passion for technology and learning
- The ability to communicate technical concepts with ease
Learn about his participation in our Graduate Program and becoming an Associate Engineer at RecordPoint.
Learn about his participation in our Graduate Program after completing his computer science degree with an emphasis in big data.
Learn more about her participation in the Graduate Program following the completion of her studies at the University of Washington.