RecordPoint Graduate Program
Road to be a RecordPointer
Our graduate program involves three 4-month rotations working across a variety of our teams, ensuring that you obtain a deep understanding of our company, products, and customers. Your development is important to RecordPoint—half of our current engineers started out in our graduate program. At the end of the program, you’ll move into a junior position on one of our teams.
RecordPoint proudly develops cutting-edge technology that enables regulated businesses and government organizations to connect all their data in-place, successfully address security and threat issues, and work in a more collaborative, productive, and secure environment. We continuously push the edge, with a company focus on innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the intricacies of the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and support new features from week one
- Gain experience with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to and benefit from our culture of learning and teaching
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to share in our passion for technology and innovation
- Professional development through our mentoring program
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- Plenty of office snacks!
What you need for this role:
- Graduating 2021 or 2022 with a computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or equivalent degree
- A passion for technology and learning
- The ability to communicate technical concepts with ease