RecordPoint Graduate Program
RecordPoint develops technology to enable businesses to keep their information safe and under control, wherever it exists. We continuously push the edge, with a company focus on innovation.
Our graduate program involves three 3-month rotations working across a variety of our teams, ensuring that you obtain a deep understanding of our company, products, and customers. Your development is important to RecordPoint – 30% of our current engineers started out in our graduate program. At the end of the program you’ll move into a junior position in one of our teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn the intricacies of the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and support new features from week one
- Gain experience with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to and benefit from our culture of learning and teaching
What You’ll Get:
- The opportunity to share in our passion for technology and innovation
- Professional development through our mentoring program
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- Plenty of office snacks!
What You’ll Need For This Role:
- Graduating 2019 from a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent degree
- A passion for technology and learning
- The ability to communicate technical concepts with ease
Ready to apply?
Important Dates (Sydney + Melbourne)
- Applications open: 15th July 2019
- Application close: 11th August 2019
- Program starts: Late January 2020
Important Dates (Seattle)
- Applications open: 20th January 2020
- Applications close: 20th February 2020
- Program starts: July 2020