RecordPoint Graduate Program
Bring your fresh eyes and enthusiasm as you
- Learn the intricacies of the software development lifecycle
- Design and develop new features on our beloved products
- Develop automated tests that ensure quality code
- Provide stellar customer support
- Gain experience with Agile methodologies – Scrum anyone?
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- The ability to be innovative and creative as you undertake real projects from the get-go
- Geek out and push the limits at our quarterly innovation days
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Seattle, and London, you’ll have opportunities to see the world
- Plenty of office snacks!
Qualities we look for in a new RecordPointer
- Be a recent or soon to be grad in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Live and learn passionately – learners who seek to educate themselves on new material
- The ability to communicate technical concepts – Can you explain it to a 5-year old?
What you’ll be doing
- Three 3-month rotations in different teams
- Work with a mentor on your professional development
- Learn the whole software development lifecycle
- Design and develop new features from week one
- Ensure code quality by developing automated tests
Who is RecordPoint?
Headquartered in Seattle, RecordPoint was founded to free information, allowing users to govern and control their worlds at the touch of a button. Our mission is to take the complex and make it easy. We need you to want to create software that changes the way people work, want to be at the centre of technologies as they change, come with massive passion and be ready to create awesome!
Applications will be accepted soon for January 2020 start!
- Applications open: 15th July 2019
- Applications close: 8th August 2019