The Records365 service activation process consists of capturing information in the Service Data Sheet and various forms and documents that outline the service requirements, including production, staging and development service instances, site and contact details.
Information relevant to service activation includes items such as:
- Security requirements, including identity and access requirements
- Number of records
- Content sources to be managed
- Estimated content size in TB by content source (if archiving)
- Records365 Administrators
- Customer contacts for the service
Depending on the customer needs the RecordPoint offloading process service may incur additional costs charged on a cost recover basis.
The activation process then consists of the following:
- Appointment of an Onboarding Manager for the customer.
- Onboarding kick-off meeting.
- Provision of information.
- Service delivery enablement and acceptance.
Service Activation Pre-requisites
The following are pre-requisites to on-boarding:
- Signed Customer Contract/Agreement
- Customer purchase order
- Approved Migration Plan
The Migration Plan is a plan outlining the phasing of users onto the service, the major technical activities required, such as access planning, security requirements and a plan for the initial submission of records into the Records365 service.
The following services are additional to the standard activation process and require additional scoping and investment.
- Migration Design and Implementation.
- Identity Federation.
- Other Advisory Services such as network access plan, security assessment, migration readiness, etc.
- Other customer-specific onboarding activities.
The service off-boarding process consists of reviewing information in the Service Data Sheet, the various forms and documents that outline the customer’s provisioned services, including production, staging and development service instances, site and contact details.
The service deactivation process then consists of the following:
- Service deactivation according to the agreed plan.
- Furnishing of final backups to customer.
- Final invoicing.
- Customer satisfaction survey.