RecordPoint Graduate Program
Road to a RecordPointer
Our graduate program involves three 4-month rotations working across a variety of our teams, ensuring that you obtain a deep understanding of our company, products, and customers. Your development is important to RecordPoint—30% of our current engineers started out in our graduate program. At the end of the program, you’ll move into a junior position on one of our teams.
RecordPoint proudly develops cutting-edge technology that enables regulated businesses and government organizations to connect all their data in-place, successfully address security and threat issues, and work in a more collaborative, productive, and secure environment. We continuously push the edge, with a company focus on innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the intricacies of the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and support new features from week one
- Gain experience with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to and benefit from our culture of learning and teaching
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to share in our passion for technology and innovation
- Professional development through our mentoring program
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- Plenty of office snacks!
What you need for this role:
- Graduating 2020 with a computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or equivalent degree
- A passion for technology and learning
- The ability to communicate technical concepts with ease