We are looking for energetic and passionate recent computing graduates to join the Graduate Program here at RecordPoint. If you love to code and want to work with the latest technologies, you’d be a great fit for our team.
RecordPoint is an innovative and fast-growing SaaS/Cloud software start-up with a global reach. We are disrupting the records management and compliance sector, making waves through cutting-edge innovation with a focus on Big Data and the Cloud.
We have been very successful with our cloud-based SaaS products to date, and our next generation product is going to be a game changer for our customers and for us. Our mission is to achieve more than 1 million cloud-based users of our service, and this is where you come in!
What is the Graduate Program about?
The RecordPoint Graduate Program is a 9-month development program, consisting of three 3-month rotations through different areas of the business. Based on your performance, you’ll transition to a junior position in one of our teams at the end of the program.
The three rotations involve working in both technical and customer-facing teams, giving you a taste of various functions such as Engineering, Product, Operations, Field, and Support. We strive for Products with Balance, so it’s important to us that you have the opportunity to learn how your future design decisions will affect many different areas of the business.
We have a formalised mentoring program to help guide your professional development, ensuring that you have the opportunities that you need to succeed in your career.
Our Engineers use an Agile Scrum methodology for software development, so we work in small pods with lots of opportunity for growth, development, and movement across all of our teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning the whole software development lifecycle
- Designing and developing new features
- Ensuring code quality by developing automated tests
- Providing excellent customer support
- Working with a mentor on your professional development
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduates with a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent degree
- A strong understanding of Computer Science concepts
- Passionate learners who seek to educate themselves on new material
- The ability to concisely communicate technical concepts
- Candidates eligible to work in the US or Australia
Why work with us:
- 20 days of annual leave
- Access to employee stock options plan
- Quarterly innovation days
- Flexible work schedules
- We use some of the latest technologies
- Plenty of office snacks
- Laid back, casual working environment
- Working on things that matter from week one
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com