Records365 is offered on a plan-based consumption pricing model. Consumption is measured per item managed by Records365.
The service is available on term contracts for an annual service fee which is based on the Records365 plan and add-ons chosen by the customer.
The Records365 plan and add-ons chosen become fixed components of the minimum contracted service which determines the final annual price charged to a customer. Billing occurs annually in advance for the term of the agreement.
Additional add-ons or plan changes after the service is commissioned are billed in advance prorated to the anniversary date of the service. Plan changes and / or additional add-ons become part of the new minimum contracted service that a customer is charged for annually.
All plans include basic support as well as maintenance.
All Records365 plans are comprised of:
- Base Consumption Entitlement – this represents the number of managed items that are included with any given Records365 plan
- Maximum Consumption Entitlement – this represents the maximum number of managed items that can be managed with any given Records365 plan
- Essential Connectors – this represents the number of essential content sources that can be managed with the respective Records365 plan
- Starter Features – included in all Records365 plans
- Standard Features – included in Records365 Standard, Enterprise plans
- Enterprise Features – included in Records365 Enterprise plans
|Base Consumption Entitlement||1m||3m||10m|
|Maximum Consumption Entitlement||2m||6m||50m|
|Disposal Certificate Allocation||50%||50%||50%|
See features for a complete list of features included in each plan.
Records365 add-ons can be added to any plan and comprise of:
- Essential Connectors – connectors to manage essential content sources beyond what is included in a plan
- Premium Connectors – connectors to manage premium content sources (i.e. email and / or chat)
- Modules – premium capabilities that are not included out-of-box in a plan (i.e. Classification Intelligence, Archiving, e-Discovery)
- Additional Consumption – additional packs of consumption that increase the consumption entitlement beyond what is included in a plan
See features for a complete list of add-ons that are available.
Managed items are considered any individual metadata object that has been ingested by Records365.
Managed items may include electronic and physical records as well as records containers (aggregations).
A managed item with multiple versions is commercially a single item.
For any given entitlement of managed items, the customer is granted an additional fifty percent (50%) of managed items in disposal certificates. Disposal certificates are stubs of managed items that have been disposed through Records365. In the event that the allocation of disposal certificates is exhausted then additional disposal certificates will count towards the consumption entitlement of active items.
Example – Disposal Certificates
A customer who purchases the Records365 Standard plan is entitled to 3,000,000 managed items. An additional 1,500,000 managed items are granted in the form of disposal certificates. As a result, the customer can have up to 3,000,000 active managed items as well as 1,500,000 disposed items (disposal certificates).
Additional consumption purchased as an add-on to a Records365 plan increases the allocation of disposal certificates by 50% of the number of additional items purchased.
Example – Additional Consumption
A customer who purchases the Records365 Standard plan is entitled to 3,000,000 managed items as well as 1,500,000 disposal certificates. If the customer purchases additional consumption, as an add-on, of 3,000,000 items then their entitlements are increased as follows:
|Disposal Certificate Allocation||1,500,000 (50%)||3,000,000 (50%)|
Consulting services are considered extra and are charged at pre-agreed rates in addition to the service fee.
The annual service fee is billable in advance based on the minimum contracted service.
Additional charges are invoiced on an annual prorated basis.
Invoices are issued at the beginning of the month.
RecordPoint will automatically generate renewal invoices 30 days in advance of term expiry.