The next generation of information compliance and governance
Complete transparency and control over all your content sources
Regulated companies struggle to keep data compliant within a rapidly changing regulatory landscape. Legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and other state and local regulations have serious implications for organizations that are not equipped with comprehensive search and insights across their different silos of information.
Records365 has an adaptable layer of intelligence that connects all your data and content across platforms, helping you achieve greater operational efficiency while keeping data compliant and reducing risk. RecordPoint enables you to more effectively manage the regulatory, legal, and information governance requirements for physical content and electronic sources, including SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premises, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Exchange Online, Dropbox, Box, and file shares.
A trusted partner to our customers
We’re always searching for new ways to improve our products and services. Here are just a few of the ways we’re continually improving our technology, subject matter expertise, and commitment to ongoing innovation.
Global reach with multiple data centers
In addition to our existing U.S. data center, we’ve expanded our customers’ global reach with data centers in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Australia, with more additions planned.
Records365 is always evolving. We are relentless in our pursuit to provide the best experience so that you can manage your information with an ever-growing suite of features and functions.
Extensive connector framework
We consistently release new connectors that help you extend advanced governance across multiple sources including Microsoft Exchange Online, Dropbox, Teams, and others. You can also develop your own custom connectors.
A better return on your investment
Our variety of plans and consumption-based licensing model help make it more affordable for any organization to subscribe to and implement Records365.
Key product capabilities
Our Intelligent Policy Engine helps you easily automate and manage your information life cycle so you can strengthen your compliance posture.
In-place information management
Your data shouldn’t be held captive by legacy systems. Connect it all across multiple platforms and locations to streamline and standardize information management practices and achieve full compliance.
Records as a Service
Use Records as a Service (RaaS), the only cloud-first, SaaS information management system designed to unify and control all your content sources.
Machine learning helps surface critical business intelligence that drives better business outcomes.
Receive support from our international team of talented information management consultants and support representatives.
- Decreased risk from to miscategorized data.
- Increased compliance across your content systems.
- More timely responses to responses to legislative, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Higher productivity from end users since they aren’t required to complete metadata.
- Decreased cost from eliminating management of multiple compliance systems.
- Demonstrable Records Management practices that are supported by evidence.
RecordPoint capabilities help you unlock the potential of your organization’s data.
- Records365 connectors unite a variety of content sources through a single centralized dashboard.
- Automatically classify in-place content using data properties from content sources.
- Categorize multiple content types including physical documents, email, video, images and more.
- Our open source Connector Development Framework enables you to create customized connectors.
Security and compliance certifications
RecordPoint takes the security of your data very seriously. Our extensive list of certifications cover some of the most popular data management standards.
- RecordPoint’s cloud offerings are built on Microsoft Azure, with data centers certified to the highest industry standards.
- All traffic between Records365 and content sources is encrypted.
- Deploy Records365 in our data centers in the US, Canada, UK and Australia.