Let the Data Trust Platform find and classify all your data so you can manage, protect, and use it effectively.
Catalog all your data effortlessly and make sure you’re ready to take action on it according to any applicable regulations, like GDPR, CCPA, and CPS234.
- Protect your customer’s privacy: Identify data that contains PII or PCI so you can manage it securely.
Make smart decisions to maximize the value of your data and lower your risks – without interfering with audits or legal processes or violating any regulations.
- Inventory your data: Know what data exists across all your data sources, from Microsoft365 to your CRM and more.
- Know what data to secure: Make the right security investments when you know what security levels are required.
- Only keep what you need: Make good decisions and reduce storage and migration costs.
Quickly understand what data was affected by a breach, how it will affect your organization and what you need to do next.
- Identify data risks: Find and contain risks quickly.
- Uncover suspicious activities: Track data movement with reports and ask better questions about your data.
- Maintain confidence: When you know what’s breached, you can confidently respond and build trust.
A better way to manage your data
Ensure your data is in the right place with the right controls.
Employ a rigorous set of technical and policy-based controls to ensure that customer data is kept secure and confidential.
Consolidate data to maintain governance and data lifecycle control.