The summit is a unique opportunity to join other digital leaders in making connections and seeing first‑hand what’s going on across government and industry in digital.
The Hon. Stuart Robert MP, Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Minister for Government Services, will be delivering the keynote speech to open the summit.
Digital leaders and practitioners in federal, state, territory or local government are invited to attend. We’re thrilled to also open up this event to our colleagues in industry, recognising that digital transformation works best when we collaborate and learn together.
We will also be holding the Australian Government Digital Awards after the summit at a special gala dinner.
Digital Summit 2019 will:
- showcase current digital transformation stories and best practice case studies from government
- connect digital experts, leaders and practitioners in the field
- increase knowledge and awareness of digital skills and ways to improve them
- inspire people to engage in the digital journey
- create opportunities for collaboration and new projects