Network and learn in this Digital Records & Information Management conference on July 24-25. This conference will bring together key industry leaders and innovative projects to drive digital records management best practices, inspire innovation while providing opportunities to network and learn from one another.
1 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2600
Key takeaways from this event:
- Ensure successful outcomes in digital records management
- Effectively engage stakeholders in digital RIM
- Develop an information governance model & framework
- Establish a digital culture
- Improve user centricity in digital document process
At the end of this event, you’ll be able to proactively meet digital transition targets, boost organizational buy-in and engagement, and manage the volume and proliferation of information.
Register today and learn from the experts in digital records and information management.
This event is perfect for:
Federal, state & local government departments & agencies with responsibility for:
- Information Management
- Records Management
- Digital Information
- Digital Records
- Digital Transition
- Knowledge Management
- Corporate Information