The Records365 service is available to customers 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
From time to time the service may be impacted by maintenance windows. These windows will be communicated to customers via the Change Management process in advance and are not SLA impacting.
Service Availability and Service Levels
The Records365 Service is governed by a service level agreement (SLA) which is specific to you as a customer and forms part of your customer agreement.
The standard service availability, measured by Monthly Uptime Percentage for the Records365 service is 99.9%.
The method of calculation is shown below.
Any period of time when the Records365 portal is unavailable and the service is not in a maintenance window. Unavailable is defined as an end-user being unable to connect to the Records365 portal (see service limitations for details).
No service levels are offered around ingestion latency from remote content sources. However, RecordPoint will endeavor to ensure that records are ingested continuously at a reasonable rate.
Monthly Uptime Percentage
The Monthly Uptime Percentage is calculated using the following formula:
(Service Minutes - Downtime Minutes ) / (Service Minutes) x 100
Service Credits are your sole and exclusive remedy for any performance or availability issues for any Service under the Agreement and this SLA. You may not unilaterally offset your Applicable Monthly Service Fees for any performance or availability issues.
Service Credits apply only to fees paid for the particular Service, Service Resource, or Service tier for which a Service Level has not been met. In cases where Service Levels apply to individual Service Resources or to separate Service tiers, Service Credits apply only to fees paid for the affected Service Resource or Service tier, as applicable. The Service Credits awarded in any billing month for a particular Service or Service Resource will not, under any circumstance, exceed your monthly service fees for that Service or Service Resource, as applicable, in the billing month.
If you purchased Services as part of a suite or other single offer, the Applicable Monthly Service Fees and Service Credit for each Service will be available for the least expensive element of the service as determined by us in our reasonable discretion.
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Standard Service Credit|
The standard Service Level Agreement and any applicable Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to connectivity issues on the client premise or the premise from which an end-user is attempting to connect from
- Due to content sources outages (for example, SharePoint Online, Box or DropBox experience an outage)
- Due to misconfiguration or issues with the client’s Azure Active Directory
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center)
- Due to redundancy limitations in the base Azure platform such as capacity and product availability issues that may arise during the partial or full outage of an Azure region
- Caused by Microsoft in the base Azure Platform or by third party
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised
- During or with respect to preview, pre-release, beta or trial versions of a Service, feature or software (as determined by us) or to purchases made using subscription credits
- That result from your unauthorized action or lack of action when required, or from your employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our network by means of your passwords or equipment, or otherwise resulting from your failure to follow appropriate security practices
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service (for example, attempts to perform operations that are not supported) or inconsistent with our published guidance
- That result from faulty input, instructions, or arguments (for example, requests to access files that do not exist)
- That result from your attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from our throttling of suspected abusive behavior
- Due to your use of Service features that are outside of associated Support Windows; or
- For licenses reserved, but not paid for, at the time of the Incident.
The binary protection feature of Records365 is not intended to substitute, in any way, shape or form, backups of the binaries (i.e. Word, Excel documents) in the content source(s) that are being managed by Records365. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that appropriate backup & restore capabilities are in-place to protect content in the managed content source(s). Records365 binary protection supports binaries up to 500 MB in size. Any binary that exceeds this limit will not be protected by Records365.
Features in Preview
To obtain our customers’ early feedback and involve them on our Product development process, RecordPoint might make features available in a preview only mode. These features are made available to our customers with the following conditions.
- Are not covered by our Standard Level Agreement;
- Are not covered by the RecordPoint Support;
- May have limited or restricted functionality;
- May be available only in selected geographical regions.