Today’s landscape of software-as-a-service and cloud service offerings is rapidly evolving. RecordPoint is here to support you with our new Trust Center. It is more important than ever to understand how the products & services that you consume are:
- Built for scale, performance, and availability.
- Operated and managed in an effective and secure manner.
- Accredited with the right compliance, security certifications,
First, RecordPoint recognizes the importance of transparency when it comes to our customers. You should understand how we operate, manage and secure our cloud services. As such, we are proud to introduce our new Trust Center. This center provides transparency to existing customers and organization considering Records365 in the following areas.
This area of the trust center describes Records365. Records365 is our cloud-based record management platform. We cover various topics that should answer the following types of questions that you may have:
- What is the architecture behind Records365?
- Where are Records available?
- How does RecordPoint charge for Records365?
- How does RecordPoint ensure my data remains secure and confidential?
- What redundancy & disaster recovery capabilities does Records365 have?
- What kind of service availability & uptime can I expect?
- How often can I expect updates to Records365?
- What type of support is available with Records365?
- What do I need to onboard to Records365?
- As a Records365 customer, what type of data does RecordPoint collect?
- Why does RecordPoint collect data?
- Does RecordPoint share my data with anyone else?
- How does RecordPoint handle my data securely and confidentially?
Additionally, GDPR represents one of the most impactful changes in legislation. It provides EU residents with enhanced control over their personal data. This area of the trust center
Understanding our Terms of Service
Finally, knowing the terms of service that you are bound by for any service is important. We have published our terms of service online. You can review them at any time to understand the boundaries within which you must operate.
The Future of the Trust Center
The first cut of information is available on the Trust Center today. It should serve as a solid foundation for our customers and interested organizations. We hope it answers any questions or concerns around how we operate and manage Records365. But, this is only the start and we will add and update more content as RecordPoint:
- Achieves new information security certifications or attestations.
- Renews existing information security certifications or attestations.
- Makes updates to Records365 that affect any of the areas covered in the service description.
- Launches new cloud services.
We invite you to look at the new Trust Center! As always, send any your questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org