We’ve announced something HUGE (shh, it’s still a bit of a secret), and we want to share it with all our friends! On July 26th, we revealed major changes (hint: it’s awesome) to our Records365 platform in a webinar, and we want to give you an exclusive look at these changes.
- Records365 vNext is now Records365: Our next generation platform is now available for all customers worldwide.
- New Datacenters: We have launched new data centers in the UK and Australia, in addition to our existing data center in the US, with more coming online soon.
- Core Records Management: An improved Records365 is more user-friendly, extendable, and useful for our customers.
- Connectors Gallery: Quickly connect with your favorite content sources and start submitting records.
- Extensible Connector Framework: Easily develop your own connector if a pre-built connector is not available.
- RecordPoint Trust Portal: You can now easily find the information you need about our platform’s security and compliance.
- Compliant Migration as a Service: Easy, modern, and trusted complaint migration with a fixed price and fixed outcome.
- RecordPoint Partner Program: RecordPoint is starting a managed partner program to deliver high-value solutions to our customers.
- Records365 Roadmap: Learn about the exciting plans we have for Records365 over the next year.
The slideshow below and the video of the webinar go into additional depth beyond this article.
New Data Centers
RecordPoint launched our United States Records365 data center earlier this year. Two new additional data centers, located in Australia and the United Kingdom, are now available. All our data centers allow for data sovereignty, ensuring your data stays within your data sovereignty boundaries.
By June of 2019, we will add the following additional data centers:
- US Government Cloud
Core Records Management
Records365 is more user-friendly and useful for our customers. We have defined the core records management functionality that records managers need to perform their work. We then were fanatical about making each task as simple, intuitive, and efficient as possible. A small sample of these tasks include:
- Centralized dashboard: A centralized view and control of records and core record keeping processes.
- Visual rules builder: Modern UI to build out and manage your record processes.
- Centralized file plan: Manage all content regardless of its source.
- Physical records management: Manage physical records alongside electronic content.
Call to Action
Sign up to our upcoming Records365 deep dive webinars and learn about our core records management functionality and connector framework.
Records365 provides core records management capabilities for content across all services in your organization, no matter if they exist in the cloud, on-premises, in hybrid mode, or are physical records. You can manage content in-place, without involving or hindering the end user.
Here are the current connectors that are available, with more coming soon.
- Exchange: Manage your emails as records directly from Exchange Online. Automatically apply rules to manage archiving, retention, and disposal without a manual declaration by an end-user.
- Dropbox: In-place management of files and folders located in Dropbox.
- Confluence: Manage Confluence wiki content for compliance.
- Google Drive: Manage individual files and folders located in Google Drive alongside other content in your organization.
- SharePoint On-Premises: Manage content in SharePoint on-premise lists and libraries. Our connector supports SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- SharePoint Online: Manage documents and list items located in SharePoint Online classic sites, modern teams site, communication sites, and Office 365 Group and Microsoft Teams document libraries.
- OneDrive for Business: Manage files and folders in personal OneDrive for Business locations for compliance.
- Box: Link to organizational, department, or personal Box accounts to manage files and automatically apply retention policies.
- File Connect: Manage content in file shares and network drives with RecordPoint’s FileConnect connector.
- Physical Records: Create and manage physical records, folders, and boxes in Records365. These physical assets can then be managed with the same rules and policies as content from electronic sources.
Call to Action
Register to our upcoming Box Connector deep dive webinars and learn how our connectors provide core records management functionality for content located in Box.
Extensible Connector Framework
Records365 allows you to connect to any content source using our connector framework. Creating your own connector is simple and easy if a pre-built connector is not available for your content service.
- Connector Framework: Records365 is built from the ground up to be API-first using an open source framework. Build your integrations and connectors no matter what development language is used by your organization. Developers can easily discover what APIs are available and quickly start using and testing them.
- Developer Experience: SDKs are available for popular languages like C#. More languages are coming soon. Our SDKs make it even easier to develop and integrate with our APIs rapidly. Quickly build 3rd party integrations by following our guides and using our code samples to kickstart your development process.
RecordPoint Trust Portal
The RecordPoint Trust Portal provides transparency around how RecordPoint securely operates and manages our cloud services. You can learn about the security certifications and attestations with which RecordPoint complies.
Compliant Migration as a Service
Legacy platforms can be inflexible, with a rigid taxonomy. This approach is the direct opposite of the modern workplace, where users are free to work how they choose. RecordPoint offers an easy, modern, and trusted compliant migration service that allows you to move from legacy platforms using a fixed-price and fixed-outcome solution. Our compliant migration maintains record audit trail and chain of custody of your records, helping you to reach a compliant end state.
As a part of the migration, we can:
- Categorize content: Records365 can automatically apply a file plan category and retention schedule, creating a more compliant end state.
- Dispose of overdue content: Once content is categorized, Records365 will identify overdue content and follow your disposal process.
- De-duplicate content: Records365 uses artificial intelligence to identify duplicate content, allowing you to decide how to take action.
Call to Action
Attend one of our upcoming Compliant Migration as a Service webinars to learn more about this service:
RecordPoint Partner Program
RecordPoint is starting a managed partner program to deliver high-value solutions to our customers, together. We will have a partner manager to facilitate the partner relationship. There are many opportunities for partners to assist RecordPoint customers with EDRMS implementations and build Records365 connectors.
Call to Action
Are you interested in being a RecordPoint partner? Attend one of our upcoming Partner Program webinars to learn more about the program’s benefits and how to get involved.