After a fantastic visit to Glasgow this year, we are delighted to visit Brighton for our 2018 Conference.
This major industry gathering provides an annual opportunity to get an independent view on the key challenges surrounding this critical resource, brought to you by the internationally renowned Information & Records Management Society (IRMS).
This year included another packed programme of inspirational speakers, lively discussions and unbeatable networking opportunities – centred around the latest thinking, industry innovations and best practice from world-class organisations.
Join us for one of our sessions!
Monday 16.15-16.45 – Presented by Ben Henderson –
“The Machines are already learning by watching you File”
Artificial intelligence is a phrase with a lot of questions behind it. It is difficult to cut through the hype to understand how it will impact your organization so you can plan to utilize the benefits and overcome the challenges. In this session we will demystify artificial intelligence and how it will impact records management. We will discuss real life scenarios for artificial intelligence and provide practical advice for how records managers and information officers can prepare for this technology.
Key Issues this Presentation Will Address
- The lack of understanding about what artificial intelligence is in relation to compliance and records management.
- How to approach a records management strategy that accounts for a future that includes artificial intelligence.
Key Takeaways from this Presentation
- Be prepared to take advantage of the business benefits and overcome the challenges presented by artificial intelligence.
- How to guide the artificial intelligence compliance discussion.
Tuesday 15:00 – 15:30 – Presented by Ben Henderson
“Modern Records Management Made Easy, with RecordPoint”
Attend this session to learn how RecordPoint delivers easy and modern Records Management:
- In-place records management means end users aren’t required to fill out metadata, leading to high adoption.
- Extensible connector framework allows organizations to manage records across SharePoint, Office 365, Social Media, and file shares.
- Available for both on premise and the cloud, RecordPoint’s affordable platform scales with your organization.
- Global availability, and global compliance standards, trusted by over 100,000 users.