Across Records365, you will be working with datasets of one or more records. To ensure you have the right context for the records you are working with, you can take advantage of Customizable Columns to personalize the fields shown in your Browse and Advanced Search grids.
- Navigate to the Browse or Advanced Search page.
- Click on the wrench icon around the top-right hand corner to pull the slide out panel from the right for column grid options.
- Click on Add New Field to add any additional field(s) values you want displayed for your records.
- Click and select the field name from the dropdown list.
- Click on to remove any columns you want.
- Click and drag using the icon to reorder your columns.
- Click on Save to save your personalized column view against the page.
- You can also return to the default grid options by clicking on the .
- To revert back to previously saved changes for your columns, click on Cancel.
This feature leverages Browser-based local storage for retaining columns selection for the Browse Records, Record Folders, Boxes (physical only) and Advanced Search pages within Records365. A few things to remember when customizing columns for these pages:
Column selection will be saved against the current browser and not available to other browsers.
Column selection is saved for the current user and will not be shared with other users.
Column selection may be lost where organizations have automated policies to clear Browser-based local storage.
Column selection has an upper limit of 12 fields that you can add to your grids.