RecordPoint develops automated technology that provides global standards compliant records management. Our solutions are designed to solve the complexity of information governance for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Box, Confluence and more. As a Gartner recommended cool vendor, RecordPoint leads the market globally in providing technology that makes compliance easy, efficient, and secure for customers.
What you’ll do:
- Be our technical expert on all aspects of the RecordPoint product solution including the technical and logical architectures
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Be the trusted technical advisor to our customers and partners
- Define technical approaches and solutions that need to be developed by engineering
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Beautiful new Sydney CBD offices with Hyde Park and Harbour views Flexible work life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
What you’ll need:
- Two years’ experience in product management or product development
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary degree or equivalent
By checking us out on all the usual platforms, and especially our About Us https://www.recordpoint.com/about/
How to apply:
Click the apply now button send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.
No recruiters please, we’ve got this one covered.