RecordPoint is a federated data management platform. We connect with any end point to provide a single view of information to organisations and automatically apply policy, evaluate risks, and ensure you are alerted when a breach is likely.
Our solutions are designed to solve the complexity of information governance for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Box, Confluence and more. As a Gartner recommended cool vendor, RecordPoint leads the market globally in providing technology that makes compliance easy, efficient, and secure for customers.
About the team:
RecordPoint’s global Site Reliability team is composed of software and system engineers who are dedicated to ensuring our applications run efficiently, are always available and are secure. Our engineering teams are rapidly adding features to our products, and the Site Reliability team’s job is to embrace this change, but make sure it is done in a repeatable, stable, and secure way, so we can ensure our many customers and users are happy and have a good experience using our products.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entire hardware and software stack that delivers Records365 to customers around the world 24/7
- Design, configure, test, maintain and administer new and upgraded infrastructure, software applications and automate any of the manual steps along the way
- Solve availability/performance problems and build software-based solutions to address the root issue
- Implement metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes as well as change management and capacity planning processes
- Diagnose and solve user facing service outages and resolve problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Share a 24/7 on-call rotation with engineers
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Heart of Melbourne CBD location
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Be a part of a cool team made up of awesome and talented people
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience working in an SRE / DevOps / Operations role
- Excellent knowledge and extensive experience working within Microsoft .NET technology stack
- An attitude that if worth doing it’s worth automating
- Proven experience designing, building and operating, deploying, debugging and production SaaS services
- A degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with applications running on Service Fabric and Azure Infrastructure
- Experience with operating Kubernetes, Docker in a production environment
- Experience administering, optimising and supporting applications with a PostgreSQL backend
By checking us out on all the usual platforms, and especially our About Us https://www.recordpoint.com/about/
How to apply:
Click the apply now button send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.
No recruiters please, we’ve got this one covered.