The SRE team’s mission is to enable RecordPoint to go fast by providing real time feedback on production systems. You’ll work side by side with the product family and platform developers to enhance availability, and improve the performance and stability of RecordPoint’s cloud services. This is not just an operations role, the SRE will have the capability to fix and scale the code to optimise RecordPoint at every step of the growth journey.
We are looking for passionate developers who love to code and are across the latest technologies and frameworks to join our team. This role would be a great fit for a skilled programmer with plenty of creative and innovative problem solving skills and a willingness to take responsibility for the code written all the way to production. You’ll need a collaborative spirit with a passion for working with great people on solving complex problems in an effective and efficient manner.
This is an exciting time to be joining RecordPoint, we have been very successful with our cloud based SaaS products to date and our next generation product is going to be a game changer for our customers and for us.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the success of building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure, with key objectives in the areas of availability, capacity, scalability, performance and security management.
- Engage in hands-on development across the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Work closely with product team and other engineers to define technical direction and architecture for RecordPoint cloud services and related products.
- Perform in-depth engineering analysis of product and provide sound decision making for software engineering and product development.
- Solve availability/performance problems and build software-based solutions to prevent recurrences.
What you’ll need
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a software engineering role
- Extensive experience working within Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Experience in building, automating, and maintaining infrastructure in Azure
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
RecordPoint is an innovative and fast growing SaaS/Cloud software company with a global reach. We are backed by one of Australia’s biggest corporate investment banks, featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 (Australia) and have no plans to slow down!
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, RecordPoint is disrupting the Document, Records Management and compliance sector and is making waves through cutting edge innovation with a focus on the Cloud, with a strong track record in on premise and hybrid solutions. RecordPoint is the only Microsoft software partner with a deep, comprehensive Automated Records and Compliance Service delivered to Office 365 customers across the globe.
Interested in Applying?
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com