RecordPoint develops automated technology that provides global standards compliant records management. Our solutions are grade solutions are designed to solve the complexity of information governance for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Box, Confluence and more. As Gartner recommended cool vendor RecordPoint leads the market globally in providing technology that makes compliance easy, efficient, and secure for customers
What you’ll do:
- Design beautiful and functions software and platforms that people love to use as you combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience
- Be the user experience expert and advocate for all aspects of the RecordPoint product solution
- Lead the UX ideation and standards, design development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared vision of the desired UX experience across RecordPoint
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Beautiful new Sydney CBD offices with Hyde Park and Harbour views
- Flexible work life balance
- Oppertunities to grow and develop
What you’ll need:
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping, such as Axure to produce conceptual UX designs
- To be adept with design tools to create user interaction flows
- Skilful in the creation of flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, user journeys, personas, and idea boards
- Practiced in collaborating with a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Developers
- Tertiary qualifications in design, computer science other relevant field or equivalent to tertiary qualifications
By checking us out on all the usual platforms, and especially our About Us https://www.recordpoint.com/about/
How to apply:
Click the apply now button send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.
No recruiters please, we’ve got this one covered.