RecordPoint develops automated technology that provides global standards compliant records management. Our solutions are designed to solve the complexity of information governance for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Box, Confluence and more. As a Gartner recommended cool vendor, RecordPoint leads the market globally in providing technology that makes compliance easy, efficient, and secure for customers.
What you’ll do:
- Undertake market research on new products
- Establish timescales for developing products
- Influence pricing and packaging
- Train and guide the sales team
- Develop messaging and market positioning around products
- Take part in presentations and events
- Assist Program Managers and the Head of Product to the deliver the roadmap and acting as the “voice of the customer” within the organisation
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Beautiful new Sydney CBD offices with Hyde Park and Harbour views
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
What you’ll need:
- Two years’ experience in developing marketing campaigns in a product marketing role
- Tertiary degree ideally in specialising in marketing or business, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience at customer engagement and presentation
- Working knowledge of at least one major cloud service or technology area
How to apply:
Click the apply now button send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.