The key purpose of this role is to drive net new sales in APAC via direct and indirect channels through supporting the Sales Team with engineering and product capabilities.
The role is responsible for:
- Providing and managing sales engineering support to the sales team and partners
- Sales engineering activities to position the value of RecordPoint and assess/demonstrate fit to requirements and progress qualified opportunities
- Assists customers in understanding their technical requirements and defining a solution to meet those needs through proposal response and compete
- Actively contributing to the RecordPoint Sales Engineering and Delivery Frameworks
- Recruit and work with key APAC partners to sell RecordPoint products.
This role is located in Sydney, Australia, but as part of these duties, frequent travel (domestic and international) may be required.
- A senior member of the APAC sales team
- Deliver and demonstrate the key pillars of RecordPoint, being an easy, modern, and trusted solution.
- Meet or exceed your sales targets
- Provide leadership to the local sales and operations teams
- Work with the field and marketing teams to execute field marketing activities
- Forecasting Accuracy – Direct/ Indirect Channels
- Identify and remove any roadblocks to short or long-term sales
- Ensure that all dealings with Partners and Customers are fair, honest and consistent
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the RecordPoint products and distribution strategy
- Evangelise RecordPoint products which include demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintain and report accurate per month/quarterly and YTD data on region performance.
- Maintain your CRM
- Travel will be required to manage customer and partner relationships.
- Work hours may vary based on region coverage.
- In addition to these core tasks, this role will also include other duties as required.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Technical Knowledge– An in-depth understanding of the RecordPoint suite of products, including continuous development and understanding of latest releases, new products, etc…
- Change Management – Ability to demonstrate a flexible working style, dealing with the constant changes in the business
- Processes– Keep things as simple as possible, but no simpler
- Business Understanding– A good understanding of the whole RecordPoint business, and ability to talk to any level of person in an organisation about the business and it’s offerings
- Client Focus– meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients
- Strong Communication – Demonstrates empathy and understanding within the work and within the client environment – expressing opinions appropriately, listening to the message being delivered, and appropriately managing errors and possible conflicts
- Teamwork– Works efficiently and effectively with the team to achieve group goals; motivates people to work together to accomplish business results
- Action / Initiative – Works to meet objectives, solve problems and develop business before being asked or required to do so.
- Composure – Remains focused on the task and goal under stressful and challenging circumstances
- Decision Making / Judgment – Demonstrates the ability to make timely and effective decisions
- Conceptual Thinking – Effectively pieces information into a cohesive whole, and presents in a clear and concise manner
- Quality of Work – Pays attention to detail and quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs
- Written Communication – Effectively translates ideas and concepts into clear and concise reports and documents
- Territory Net New Sales
- Partner and Customer Feedback
Experience and Education:
- Proven experience in a similar position required where sales targets have been met
- Business/Information Technology Degree or equivalent preferred
- Work in a Microsoft environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Strong all-around communication skills
Salary Package consisting of
- A fixed base
- A variable incentive including a discretionary bonus
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
As well as…
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Home Internet Expenses