Amazing opportunity for a P&C Specialist with experience in the tech domain to join this us as we continue to grow globally.
This will initially be a stand alone role based in Sydney managing a current staff of 60 across 4 offices growing rapidly over the next 2 years across Australia, US & Europe.
With the bulk of the leadership team having moved to the US this will be one of the key positions here in the main Sydney office where the bulk of the staff are based. The role will be incredibly autonomous and varied but some of the initial key objectives will be:
- Building and being the custodian of the company culture including implementing new initiatives such as staff development & education plans, etc
- Implementation of a new HR system to enable data driven decisions
- Managing and development of the graduate program
- Management of recruitment
- Ensuring all current HR policies, handbooks, ESOP, etc, are current and “best in class”
- Driving an employer of choice mentality within the organization
- Ensure systems are in place to enable scalability of the business
Candidates should have:
- Experience or working and the culture within a technology business
- Experience in well-funded fast growing start-up business
- Proven experience in driving and building culture
- High level of energy and passion
- Ability to travel