Be part of the growing RecordPoint team and work for a dynamic, Australian born software business that is making its mark across the world! We are growing our US team rapidly and are looking to hire passionate, competitive, coachable, and driven people looking to prove themselves and advance their careers.
RecordPoint is a Gartner recognized, industry leading pioneer of cloud-based content and records management. Said simply, our mission is to make sure your information is always safe and under control, wherever it exists.
The role is to support the Finance and Operations teams with data analysis and KPI tracking. We run our business on data, and this role will be critical in scaling our business in that area. We are looking for someone who would love to dive into a multitude of systems and produce real-time KPI and metrics reports and analysis for the entire organization. This will include not only reporting on financial data, but also our sales, marketing, customer success, service operations, human resources and engineering data. There is also a fair amount of finance and accounting work required to support the CFO and Controller, so this role will be a great opportunity to grow your skills in both finance and accounting as well as planning and analysis.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter but also a team player as your success will depend on having great relationships across the organization. We are growing our business and building a scalable operations function with reporting tools. We are looking for someone to scale with us.
An ideal candidate will be passionate about working with numbers and will have a strong analytical and consultative mindset. No specific tech knowledge is required, but more a lack of fear of learning new tech as things change. If you don’t know it, you can learn it.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a high-change environment.
- Create dashboards that provide visibility into KPIs and other metrics across the organization
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal data to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Support the accounting team with certain process work
- Support the CFO with financial reporting, board reports, and other internal and external reporting needs
- Support the budget creation and reporting process. Partner cross-functionally to drive compliance.
- Provide decision making support thru scenario modelling and building driver-based models
- Provide analytical support across key planning processes including goaling, forecasting and resource planning
- Provide first rate analytical and data modelling support via Excel, PowerBI, and other data visualization tools
- Create recurring reporting for business lines demonstrating trends across KPIs and progress towards goals of teams
- Some travel may be required, but not a lot.
- Other responsibilities will present themselves, just be ready.
- BA/BS in a financial or analytical field (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or another related field)
- Understanding the importance of managing a business through data. KPI tracking is critical to what we do
- Experience in financial modelling, data analysis, and experience seeing beyond numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Intermediate to advance Excel modelling experience
- Experience with forecasting metrics, building operational models, headcount modelling, and ROI analysis
- No fear of data or systems
- Communication experience, including experience communicating with senior management
- Some accounting knowledge would be helpful, but not critical
Not only will we offer for you to work with an amazing and fun team, but also a few other benefits:
- A competitive base and variable compensation plan
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Vacation (20 days!), Sick Leave and Holidays
- Training as required
RecordPoint does not currently have a program to sponsor H1B Visas.