Be part of the growing RecordPoint team and work for a dynamic, Australian born software business that is making its mark across the world!
We are looking for a Customer Success manager to work with our APAC customers as part of the Global Customer Success Team. Preferably with a technical background but with an interest in maintaining and growing existing accounts, you will be a commercially experienced customer success or account manager with a product or solutions background.
Reporting to the Director for Customer Success you will:
- Be accountable for ensuring and managing customer renewals
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth in existing accounts
- Advocate for customers internally to ensure renewal and reduce churn
- Ensure that all customers are fully deployed and operational as soon as practical
- Maximise the value of RecordPoint to customers to ensure renewal
- Engage with customers and local field teams post sale to accelerate deployment and identify how RecordPoint can contribute to a successful outcome
- Own customer problems and escalations and ensure that they are appropriately managed through to a successful and commercial conclusion
- Provide feedback to the product and consulting/delivery teams on customer needs and wants and identify patterns in customer requirements that can be prioritised and addressed
You will have the following proven skills and competencies:
- Build relationships – The ability to quickly develop rapport and become the customer’s trusted advisor
- Negotiation Skills – Work with customers and arrive at a solution that works for both the customer and RecordPoint
- Problem solving – The ability to apply a consultative approach to resolving problems.
- Commercial understanding – An ability to understand business goals and how technical solutions complement and support these goals
- Presentation and communication skills – understand the key issues and needs of an audience to whom one is presenting and address the critical business and technical drivers
- Technical understanding – an ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
A competitive salary package including bonus component will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested in Applying?
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org