What you’ll do:
- Drive usage of our product within our customers to ensure value is realized and churn is not an option
- Manage Customer Health across a portfolio of accounts
- Identify accounts at risk, and drive remediation plans – Every day is renewal day, and early identification of issues is key to our strategy
- Identify accounts with appetites to increase their value of our solutions through greater usages plans and new products
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of all RecordPoint products in order to recommend and communicate solutions and strategies to customers
- Work with our Delivery team to ensure that success is identified, and all customers are fully deployed and operational on time
- Manage the renewal process with a goal of 100% retention – Remember, every day is renewal day, so a renewal should not be a fire drill
- Advocate for customers internally to our product and field teams – Identify trends of customers’ needs, and recommend identified valuable features and functionalities
- Own customer problems and escalations and ensure that they are appropriately managed through to a successful and commercial conclusion
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
What you’ll need to be or have:
- A relationship builder – The ability to quickly develop rapport and become the customer’s trusted advisor
- A skilled negotiator – Work with customers and arrive at a solution that works for both the customer and RecordPoint
- A Problem Solver – The ability to apply a consultative approach to resolving problems.
- A Sound Commercial understanding – An ability to understand business goals and how technical solutions complement and support these goals
- Out of the Park Presentation and Communication skills – understand the key issues and needs of an audience to whom one is presenting and address the critical business and technical drivers
- Technical Understanding – an ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
How to apply:
Click the apply now button send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.
No recruiters please, we’ve got this one covered.